Laughter is always good for the soul!
Church Bulletin Typing Mishaps:
–“Eight new choir robes are currently needed, due to the addition of several new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.”
-“Applications are now being accepted for 2-year-old nursery workers.”
-“Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our congregation.”
-“Ushers will eat latecomers.”
– “The peace-making meeting scheduled for today has been canceled due to a conflict.”
– “The class on prophecy has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.”
– “The Senior Choir invites any member of the congregation who enjoys sinning to join the choir.”
– “Pastor is on vacation. Massages can be given to church secretary…”
– “At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be ‘What is Hell?’ Come early and listen to our choir practice.”
Hope these put a smile on your face and maybe even a laugh out loud.
A cheerful heart is good medicine,
but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22